Karen Hopper, M.ED.
TaDahToDay Coaching & Consulting
Life Coaching for Adults, Teens, and Parents with additional specialization in AD/HD coaching
Coach Karen is a former teacher, principal, school counselor and an ICF certified life coach.
Are you or a loved one struggling with any of the challenges listed below?
- Unable to focus on tasks and projects or easily distracted.
- Procrastinate and have a hard time getting motivated to start and/or complete tasks or projects.
- Disorganized and often lose track of items.
- Usually late to appointments, forget to pay bills, or frequently do things at the last minute in panic mode.
- Struggle to communicate feelings and needs.
- Sometimes feel awkward in social settings.
- Going through a life transition such as a career change, high school to college, divorce, relocation, grieving over a loss, retirement or other life event causing you to feel stuck, depressed, anxious and/or overwhelmed?
- Are you a parent of a child with attention, behavior or learning problems and feeling frustrated trying to help him/her be socially accepted and successful in school.
These are examples of why someone may consider working with a life coach.
Using a collaborative, strength based life coaching model, Coach Karen provides support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She facilitates the process to assist clients to identify their personal strengths and define goals and strategies to overcome the obstacles and any false beliefs that are holding them back.
SKYPE, PHONE and In Person Coaching available.