Nancy Rummel, CAE
Nancy Rummel & Associates
3909 Stonewater Drive
Columbus OH 43221
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a certified coach and leadership consultant, Nancy supports CEOs, senior staff, and boards to develop their talents and abilities so they succeed with less stress. As President of Nancy Rummel & Associates since 2002, Nancy is based in Ohio and works with organizations and leaders in many states as an executive coach and consultant. She frequently leads Board training and strategic planning sessions to support organizational development.
- Certified to administer and coach on the 360-degree feedback assessment (The Leadership Profile) and the DISC assessment (Certified Behavioral Spectrum Analyst)
- Professional speaker, facilitator, and workshop presenter
- Noted as a provider of emotional intelligence training
- Board training and strategic planning
- Certified Association Executive (CAE)
- Past president of the International Coach Federation Columbus Chapter
- Graduate of CoachU (2003), the leading global provider of executive coach training
Her professional experience includes being executive director of a large healthcare association for two decades, CEO of a business, and a foundation director.
Knowing that an organization is only as great as its people, she is an expert consultant who helps CEOs and boards build highly effective teams that achieve goals.